I've always had a knack for fashion. I could never kill them with my words but I could always kill them with my grace and style. I've grown a lot since I first began blogging in 2010. Initially blogging started as a creative outlet to rid myself of this annoying disease called shyness lol. I was desperately seeking a creative outlet that would force me to come out of my shell. In 2010 that is when I created my initial blog entitled, My Inner Fashionista. As I grew more as woman, and became more confident in myself. In 2016 I created my self titled blog entitled Elizabeth Rhonda.
My self titled blog Elizabeth Rhonda has officially been turned it into a lifestyle centered blog. I believe that our experiences and what we go through in life shapes us. Sharing those life experiences can be intimidating, but it can be a huge help to someone. I've chosen to live my life out loud, in hopes that what I'm sharing will help someone along the way. I'm hopeful that you will enjoy this new direction and please feel free to contact me about any of the content posted or even if you just want to say hey.
I'm still working with brands, designers, artists and more, please feel free to contact me using the contact form below.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I'm an aquarius which is an air sign but I swear that I was meant to be a water signs because I love water. The beach is my favorite place to be!
FYI- I was supposed to be a mermaid in another life, I love to swim :) You can definitely take me swimming!
2. Believe it or not, growing up I was a very shy girl. It's funny because when I was a child I was outgoing, and as an adolescent I was shy. Now I'm a woman unapologetically me and sharing my life for all to see. God is good!
3. I often get asked about my nationality. Both of my parents are from Ghana, West Africa. I was born in Brooklyn, NY and raised in New Jersey. My heart belongs to Cali, I hope to live there one day.
4. Jesus is my homie, in all seriousness my faith keeps me sane.
(Jeremiah 29:11 is the promise)
5. I feel passionate about planning events that are unique, fun, and have meaning; but most importantly gives back. In 2016 I kicked off this new venture with my first event entitled, The Style Showcase. This event was meant to merge local artists, musicians, designers, and talented locals. My first event how cool!
6. I've always had a love for style and science. As a young girl, I wanted to be a pediatrician and a designer. I was set to create the most fashion forward white coats that the world has ever seen, but I ended up going to school for Biology. Currently I work full-time as a microbiologist and blogger.
Anything else that you would like to know, just ask. I don't bite :)
For bookings, collaborations, brand partnerships and advertising please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.